Friday, June 10, 2011

Home made play dough -- (without cream of tarter!)

Here it is!
I brought one jar of cream of tarter with me and I just couldn't bring myself to use it on the first batch!  I found a great recipe.  I think the dough is a little sticky -- on the other hand, it is week 3 and not dry or crusty (2 ways to look at this!)
RECIPE:     
1 cup of salt
1 cup of water
2 cups of flour
1 tablespoon of cooking oil
Mix it together! 

 I'm not sure what to recommend for the food coloring.  
We get little packets here and I put the whole thing in.  
So...be generous in what you drop in!  

ALSO...someone had told me a year or so ago that I shouldn't put koolaid or flavoring in because the boys would want to eat it.  They have wanted to eat it, so I'm glad I didn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment