In preparation for Mr. S's big day next week, we are starting to work on some activities. Tonight, it was beanbag toss time! I used an old box and two sleeves to make this project. I used a sewing machine, but you could even do this by hand.
2. Trace Circles:
3. Sew just inside the traced line. Since this was a jersey fabric, it was easier to sew first and then cut instead of cutting first. Remember to leave a small opening to add the "beans":
4. Here are the bags all cut out:
5. Bad picture, but this is a make-your-own funnel out of old paper and I'm pouring small pasta (all we had) into the bag. About 2/3 full:
6. Sew up small opening:
7. Done with bags!:
8. Find an old box or sheet of cardboard. It could even be a small box because you could set this game on a table:
9. Cut 3 circles (BE CAREFUL). We chose three different sizes and used a utility knife:
10. Decorate it, if you want -- different points depending on which circle, etc!!