Friday, May 20, 2011

Green TGIF

It's been a great week.  Can't believe that we're 2 weeks down with language study...we have conjugated 3 verbs and I feel great (granted, pronunciation is a completely different story!)
Tonight we had dinner at our teacher's house, so I'll try to get some pics posted soon.  
The following pics are all green...
This is the tent we got for Mr. T to sleep in throughout our trip over here.  We also thought it would be handy for travel in-country.  It was a great buy, great alternative to the pack 'n play, and he really likes it:
This is the second asparagus that I've gotten here.  Cutest old man sold it to me:
Some fabric, thread, ribbon, and buttons that I've gotten here. 
 Today, I also got a sewing machine!!!  This is really another story for another day, but I will brag on the BIG Mr. of the home and say that he tracked a shop down that was just across the street from where we live.  So, we packed up the boys and took a little jaunt over there this morning!  
So, let the crafting begin:
 The park that we went to last weekend.  This seems to be a garden for larger plants.  
Beautiful:
 The same park where took the boys to kick their soccer balls around.  It was great -- we'll return soon:
Happy Friday, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment